Terms of Services
Registration is open to the adults suiting competition’s guidelines / rules. Registering to a competition implies paying a registration fee whose amount and deadline are established by the competition’s calendar.
Studio BLEAK is allowed to freely use and spread submitted material. Studio BLEAK is allowed to spread over such material through paper issues / web issues. Studio BLEAK is not responsible for potential privacy / copyright violations related to submitted material.
Studio BLEAK is not responsible for misinterpretation of provided material. Studio BLEAK is allowed to amend through its channels uncertain terms of the competition or doubts. Jury’s decisions are incontestable. Studio BLEAK’s decisions on defects of form or other issues are incontestable.
Participants who do not respect deadlines, payments or any other restraint are without questioning and automatically excluded from the competition. Studio BLEAK is allowed to ask for personal data concerning participants’ date of birth and ID.
Studio BLEAK is not responsible for technical malfunctioning of its web platforms. For possible problem, Studio BLEAK provides technical assistance for any issue.
Paying a registration fee enables one project’s uploading procedure. It is possible to fulfill further payments in order to upload further projects. Registration fees are not refundable.
Studio BLEAK is allowed to use participants’ data within its architectural competitions’ environment. Studio BLEAK is allowed to communicate news and updates on architectural competitions.
Entering the competition implies accepting rules and guidelines, accepting terms and conditions.
The awarded person has to take on his/her obligation to include the value of the prize and the amount of money received in his/her annual tax statement in order to establish his/her taxable gross income.
By uploading a project, a competitor/his team declares to be the owner of all rights related to the project uploaded.
TERMS OF SERVICE:
1. By registering, the Competitor states to acknowledge the competition’s procedure and rulings as mentioned in the contest’s brief and on the website www.studiobleak.org. The Competitor, if listing among the winners of the competition, agrees to submit the registration form signed in its original form. The Competitor states to acknowledge that the prizes will be awarded only if the original registration form is submitted.
2. The Competitor undertakes the following rules to uphold:
· Competitors must respect calendar dates, procedures and fees.
· Competitors must respect all the instructions regarding required material.
· Competitors can be students, graduated, freelance architects, designers or artists: it is not mandatory to be involved in architectural disciplines or enrolled in architectural associations.
· Competitors can join the competition both individually and in team.
· Teams must have at least one team member between 18 and 35 years old.
· Teams can be composed of any number of team members.
· Teams can be composed of any competitors belonging to different countries and universities.
· Paying a single entry fee allows to join the competition with a single project.
· Paying further entry fees allows to join the competition with further projects; fees to be determined by following competition’s calendar.
· Prizes include bank commissions and fees.
· Prizes are established regardless to the number of attendants a team is made of.
· The suitability of the projects will be assessed by a technical staff nominated by Centergross srl;
· Jury’s verdict is incontestable.
· It is forbidden to competitors to ask a juror about the competition
· It is forbidden to competitors to publicize their own proposal material before the official announcement of winners.
· It is forbidden to competitors to join the competition in case they have or had business collaboration or blood-relations with jurors.
· By violating the rules, competitors and their teams will be disqualified from the competition without any chance of getting a refund.
· The authorship of each project is equally attributed to each member of the team.
· Joining the competition implies accepting rules and service terms.
3. The Competitor states to be aware and to agree with the ineligibility clauses listed below:
· Layouts showing texts bodies not written in English will be banned.
· Layouts showing names or referrals to their own team / their identity will be banned. TeamID can appear on the file name and project description sheet only, since jurors will not be allowed to see it.
· FIles named not by following the prescriptions of the chapter “MATERIAL” will be banned.
· Material which is considered incomplete, partial or non congruent to the criteria set in the chapter “MATERIAL” will be banned.
· Material which is submitted not by following calendar, deadlines and correct uploading procedures will be banned.
· Team members trying to ask a juror about the competition will disqualify their own team.
· Team members who have or had business collaboration or blood-relations with jurors will be disqualified.
4. Projects must be new and original and the result of the intellectual activity of the candidates who cannot present works that does not comply with these aspects. For this reason, Studio BLEAK and Centergross srl will not be responsible in case the uploaded projects are not the result of the candidate’s or teams’ creativity or if the candidate or teams are not the owner of the right of exploitation including the right to take part in a competition like this one.
5. The available and necessary material for the competition is available on the competition site regardless of registration in the competition; it is allowed to use additional material collected by each member.
6. Studio BLEAK has the right to change dates or other details in order to improve or fix aspects of the competition, a notice will be given within a reasonable time through all Studio BLEAK’s media channels.
7. Studio BLEAK is not responsible for web malfunctioning or technical difficulties due to servers; it’s highly recommended to submit required material, fees and subscription with a good advance of time on the deadline.
8. Candidates will be held accountable for the personal data they provide and the promoter does not assume any responsibility for wrong data provided. The promoter, according to privacy policies, has the right to verify candidates’ data by requesting a copy of an identity document regarding the data of the registration.
9. By entering the competition, the candidates accept the competition’s terms and conditions.